PesticidesSearch the Frequent Questions for immediate answers to the most common questions asked by others or send a question to our customer care team.
- Frequent QuestionsBrowse or search the Knowledge Base for answers to the frequently asked questions.
- Ask a QuestionSend a question or a comment to our staff.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 30035Which flea and tick products are the most dangerous to my pet?
- 12989Why does EPA rely on studies submitted from pesticide companies when the Agency is considering whether or not to register a pesticide? Shouldn't the government be performing independent studies?
- 12667What active ingredients may be used in a minimum risk exempted pesticide product?
- 11971How should I dispose of a product that caused an adverse reaction in my pet?
- 11879Can aerosol cans containing pesticides be punctured by a disposal facility if the label states "do not puncture or incinerate"?
- Most Recent Topics
- 9/5/2014Are the flea and tick products sold in veterinarians' offices safer to use than over-the-counter products?
- 5/6/2014Who pays for bed bug treatments?
- 5/2/2014Why did EPA register sulfoxaflor? I heard it harms bees.
- 5/2/2014How do I find out if a pesticide is registered with EPA?
- 5/2/2014Is EPA doing something to protect bees and other pollinators?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topics" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase