PesticidesSearch the Frequent Questions for immediate answers to the most common questions asked by others or send a question to our customer care team.
- Frequent QuestionsBrowse or search the Knowledge Base for answers to the frequently asked questions.
- Ask a QuestionSend a question or a comment to our staff.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 30945Which flea and tick products are the most dangerous to my pet?
- 13888Why does EPA rely on studies submitted from pesticide companies when the Agency is considering whether or not to register a pesticide? Shouldn't the government be performing independent studies?
- 13002Can aerosol cans containing pesticides be punctured by a disposal facility if the label states "do not puncture or incinerate"?
- 12394How should I dispose of a product that caused an adverse reaction in my pet?
- 12012I purchased a flea and tick spot-on product, but I can't find the name of the product on your list of products on the Web site. How can I find out whether this product is on the list?
- Most Recent Topics
- 09/17/2014How do I comment on a proposed pesticide regulation I heard about?
- 09/05/2014Are the flea and tick products sold in veterinarians' offices safer to use than over-the-counter products?
- 05/06/2014Who pays for bed bug treatments?
- 05/02/2014Why did EPA register sulfoxaflor? I heard it harms bees.
- 05/02/2014How do I find out if a pesticide is registered with EPA?
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topics" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase